My Simple Woman's Daybook 10/19/2009

Outside my window...Dark and windy. Jon had to leave early and I couldn't get back to sleep.

I am thinking...so last week I wasn't ready for baby to come. I'm ready now!

I am hearing...coffee brewing...mmm.

I am thankful for...great friends and family who check in with me during this season of my life.

From our lesson plans...Autumn unit study I got free through The Old Schoolhouse Store. We've been drawing lots of pumpkins around here. Lots of games and reading as usual.

From the kitchen...baking and cooking this week...
Apple Almond Bread
Sweet Potato Bread
High Fiber Oatmeal Banana Waffles
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Nachos Supreme
Grilled Brats, macaroni salad
Mini Meatloafs

I am going...
Monday - gym, baseball practice
Tuesday - Dr.'s Appt., errands, baseball game
Wednesday- baseball game
Thursday - Ignite, gym
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - church
Sunday - nowhere

I am reading... Day After Night.

I am hoping...that I can just be at peace and live in this moment even though it seems like so much anticipation for upcoming baby, house, etc. God, help me live for you in this moment!

Around the house...picking out countertops, garage doors, etc for new house. Finally time to pack the bag for the hospital and get the cradle and car seat from friends. Working on Christmas gifts.

Pregnancy pic...40 weeks on Saturday!

Photobucket

Here's the last 4 months...

Photobucket

Join us every monday here.

4 comments:

Nicole Knox said...

Looking forward to meeting your sweet baby.

Where do I get the Autumn unit study for free through The Old Schoolhouse Store?

Ali said...

I almost forgot we colored your hair dark!

Your belly looks like it hasn't changed much in the last 4months. Your so little! You wont have any trouble going back to normal size after baby is born!

Rachel Cobb said...

Yeah, where do I get the autumn unit study for free? and, yes... I think you need to get the car seat ready woman. I can't believe you're going to make it to 40 weeks with your 3rd. I know you are ready. God's in control-good luck. You look terrific!

Theresa said...

You are Beautiful...I can't wait to hear when the Baby comes. :)

Post a Comment