My Simple Woman's Daybook 2/1/2010

Outside my window...lots of snow

I am thinking...another day stuck at home... oh well...I love it

I am hearing...Will eating cereal

I am thankful for...my pazzles inspiration and my glue pen (I've been scrapbooking a lot lately)

From our lesson plans...crafts from and to name a few, red, yellow, green, blue. Games from Games for Learning. Lots of reading! Maybe some valentines crafts.

From the kitchen...baking and cooking this week...
(I rarely follow recipes, but I normally look recipes up close to what I make to post for those of you that have asked - I change things a lot too)
Chicken, bacon pizza, salad
Gumbo Soup, turkey kielbasa
Cajun Chicken, wild rice

I am going...
Monday - nowhere
Tuesday - maybe gym?
Wednesday- life group
Thursday - Ignite, gym, baseball practice
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - church
Sunday - Super Bowl Party

I am reading... Conspiracy of the Rich, How to Get Your Child Off the Refrigerator and On to Learning

I am hoping...that these roads clear up enough for workers to work on the new house.

Around the house...scrapbooking, straightening, maybe starting sewing on the stockings that I'm making for next Christmas.

1 comments:

Nicole Knox said...

I am so glad you are back! We need a pic of the house=)

Post a Comment