My Simple Woman's Daybook 10/12/2009

Outside my window...Drizzly and cold. Um, where did Fall go? It seems like Winter already!

I am thinking...I am the wierdest pregnant woman. I was up all night with contractions and was freaking out because I'm not ready for the baby to come yet. I have too many things I still need to do first, so no early baby please.

I am thankful for...Jon being home!

From our lesson plans...Autumn unit study I got free through The Old Schoolhouse Store. Lots of games and reading as usual.

From the kitchen...baking and cooking this week...
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - breakfast casserole, homeade rolls
Wednesday - out
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - paninis, salad
Saturday - steaks, cheesy potatoes, green beans
Sunday - tuna patties
banana muffins

I am going...
Monday - gym, baseball game
Tuesday - Dr.'s Appt., gym, baseball game
Wednesday- nowhere
Thursday - gym
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - nowhere
Sunday - family BD party

I am reading... Nothing . . . can't focus on anything right now . . . I need good reading suggestions!

I am hoping...that the building of our house goes smoothly - or at least I can not freak out so much when little hiccups come along the way!

Around the house...ordering dumpster, rock, wood burning stove, jacuzzi tub, etc. for new house.

Here's the progress on our house so far...course by the end of today it will look way different, the framers are so fast!

Photobucket

Join us every monday here.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm so excited - I just downloaded the autumn unit study! Thanks for writing about that. I was planning on doing one and I have all these books on reserve at the library.

It must be so fun watching the progress of your house. I'll be praying that it stays that way. :)

If you would rather get together just us 2, maybe for coffee or dinner or dessert or whatever, I'd be up for that! But, also, if you'd rather wait until sometime after the baby is here, I totally understand. Just let me know.

Elizabeth said...

I'm up every night...all night...with contractions...then NOTHING all day long (or only a few). UGH! I'm READY!

I have been telling the baby to wait until I get this done or wait until the night after this event...and then after that thing/event, I say, "Okay...come now, because I have this other thing in a week that I need to be healed in time." HaHa. The baby is NOT listening to my instructions!

Theresa said...

I am so happy for you!!

Little Hiccups....How cute is that. I remember a certain Miss Hope that had those all the time.

Post a Comment