My Simple Woman's Daybook 10/5/2009

Outside my window...Fall is here! I love it!

I am thinking...I feel great this morning!

I am thankful for...a good night's sleep.

From our lesson plans...we'll be doing some Fall crafts along with our reading, math and writing.

From the kitchen...baking and cooking this week...
Chicken Chili
Veggie Tortilla Pizzas
Spinach Lasagna
Butternut Squash Soup
Breakfast Casserole
Pumpkin Muffins
Homeade Rolls
Homeade Bread

I am going...
Monday - gym, baseball practice
Tuesday - Dr.'s Appt., gym, baseball game
Wednesday- baseball game
Thursday - gym, baseball game
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - church
Sunday - family BD party

I am reading... Loving Your Kids is Not Enough, Dark Pursuit

I am hoping...that this baby doesn't decide to come before Jon gets done with this job in Louisiana. I can't believe my due date is two weeks from Saturday! Am I ready??

Around the house...starting some Christmas gifts, getting caught up in Quick Books for the family business.

Join us every monday here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment