My Simple Woman's Daybook 9/14/2009

Outside my window...wet and soggy.

I am thinking...My heart goes out to our other friends who lost their foster child. Feels like a repeat from 8 months ago.

I am thankful for...our construction loan closing tomorrow. It's about time!

From our lesson plans...this is our first full blown week of our school schedule this year. We are doing a cooperation/getting along with your sibling unit study partly from Konos and other sources I've found and put together. We are doing reading and math from Games For Learning, plus a little of Hooked on Phonics. We are continuing our weekly library trip where we check out an average of 60 books per week and read a lot! And we start our homeschool co-op, Ignite Thursday morning.

From the kitchen...baking and cooking this week...
Veggie Bean Soup, homeade bread
Pasta, chicken, veggies w/ balsalmic and olive oil
Mexican Lasagne
Super Power Muffins
Sandwich Pitas

I am going...
Monday - gym, baseball practice
Tuesday - house closing, Dr.'s Appt, gym, baseball game
Wednesday- Konnect
Thursday - gym, baseball practice
Friday - Tobin's BD party
Saturday - church
Sunday - nowhere

I am reading... Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, The Rook, bible study God's Love Alive in You by Kay Arthur that I'm doing with my accountability partner.

I am hoping...That I didn't gain too much weight since my last appt. Only 1 pound the last appt which had been three weeks! The gym is paying off!

Around the house...Continuing my education on my Pazzles digital cutter & my Nikon D60. Getting Fall and Winter clothes out and organizing.

Pics from last weekend in Louisiana...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Join us every monday here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! What great pictures!!! Hey, you forgot to put Ignite on Thursday. Sounds like a great week! Miss ya!

donna

Bonnie said...

Looks like a busy week for you! Hey I think our boys are in Konnect group together:)

Mom said...

Great pics! Jon looks good...beard and all :)

Nicole Knox said...

Looks like you guys had fun with daddy=)

Post a Comment