Baby Simms - 32 Weeks

It was so fun to see baby Simms again before we get to hold her/him. I was expecting a little better view, but I guess as the baby gets older they are more smooshed and therefore harder to see. Still we could tell it looked a lot like Will when he was born. I was a little freaked out about seeing something I shouldn't too, but we were told to turn our heads at the appropriate times.

Fat lips and cheeks. So cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Daddy is relieved baby is definately NOT a Texas fan.
Photobucket


Flexible indeed. Toes are touching the forehead!
Photobucket

Everything looked great. Baby weighs about 4.4 lbs.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Jacob says it's definately a girl :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! PRECIOUS!! So so sweet. Baby does look like Will. gotta love the fat little baby cheeks!

Donna

Theresa said...

I can't wait to see pictures when he/she are born!! So excited for you and Jon and the boys!!

So fun to see the baby now too!

Bonnie said...

Your little bundle looks just like his/her brothers, those ultrasounds are amazing huh. So happy for you guysxo

Post a Comment