My Simple Woman's Daybook 9/21/2009


Outside my window...wet and soggy. . . again. I like the cool weather though.


I am thinking...I finally feel pregnant and it's getting hard!


I am thankful for...our house being started.


From our lesson plans...continuing in our cooperation unit study. Focusing on family roles and learning our family tree this week. Current favorite learning games - number train, memory, addition war, number bow.


From the kitchen...baking and cooking this week...


Spinach sausage breakfast casserole
Amish Friendship Bread (anyone want a starter?)
Baba Ganoush
Baked potatoes and chopped green salad
Oatmeal pineapple muffins
Asian Salad, Grilled Chicken
Black Bean Burritos, Guacamole


I am going...

Monday - nowhere
Tuesday - girls brunch w/ family, gym
Wednesday- clean Grandma's, Konnect, bible study
Thursday - Ignite, gym, baseball game
Friday - Martin Nature Field Trip
Saturday - baby shower, baseball game, birthday party, scrapbooking (whew!)
Sunday - baby shower


I am reading... Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, bible study God's Love Alive in You by Kay Arthur that I'm doing with my accountability partner.


I am hoping...I can be content with this new "pregnant" feeling . . . I don't like slowing down.


Around the house...maintaining. Ordering stuff for cloth diapers. Sewing baby gifts.


Pregnancy Pic of the Month... 8 months


Photobucket



Join us every monday here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment