My Simple Woman's Daybook 8/31/2009

Outside my window...boys playing

I am thinking...I'm excited about the ultra sound tomorrow!

I am thankful for...great relationships with my kids

From our lesson plans...continuing our math games (war, zap, go fish). I got the whole set of hooked on phonics at a garage sale last weekend for $5! Excited about implementing some of this program into our current reading stuff.

From the kitchen...

Grilled chicken, asian broccoli slaw salad
Turkey Reubens, sweet potato fries
Penne pasta with veggies and balsalmic and olive oil

I am going...
Monday - gym
Tuesday - ultra sound, Dr.'s appt, lunch w/ sisters, gym, baseball practice
Wednesday- nowhere
Thursday - gym, baseball practice
Weekend - Louisianna

I am reading... How to Have a Mary's Heart in a Martha World, The Boneman's Daughter by Ted Dekker

I am hearing...quiet . . . ah . . .

Around the house...not much. Decided I will forgo any deep cleaning until we move in June.

Pic of the week...
Kaden just learned to blow bubbles with bubble gum.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Nicole Knox said...

What are you going to Louisianna for?

Post a Comment