Latest Scrapbooking Pages . . .

If you're a scrapper you know there's a few pages you just keep putting off because of whatever reason. Well, in the last few weeks I've finally tackled some of those from last year.

This is Kaden last summer - 'bout time don't ya think?
Photobucket

This was last Fall. My family with us kids all grown up now.
Photobucket

We went bowling with some good friends of ours and had a blast last year!
Photobucket

This is Kaden on his dirt bike with the training wheels. He doesn't need the training wheels anymore!
Photobucket

And Will is learning how to ride a bike. It's doubly hard since we don't have any concrete!
Photobucket

Here's the various things we did last Fall. Fun times!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I went all out sewing pirate costumes last year. Good thing, because this year they'll have to wear something out of the dress-up box and hope someone else can take them trick or treating. Hoping to have our new little pumpkin right around that time.
Photobucket

And finally one from this year. This boy really does live up to this name!
Photobucket

Notice some of my fancy new cuts from my new Pazzles Inspiration. I am loving that thing! I have SO much to learn about it though.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Rachel Cobb said...

so cute! I LOVE to scrapbook! I have absolutely NO time, though! Everything is in shoeboxes ready to scrap. One day, maybe when they're in college, I'll get it done!

Katie Mansour said...

Sir Jump a lot, haha!!

Rachel, we will invite you to one of our scrapbooking parties, Tony can watch the kids for one night! ;)

Mom said...

Love them....and the scrap book pages too :)

I want to see your Pazzle in action.

Post a Comment