My Simple Woman's Daybook 8/24/2009

Outside my window...loving these cooler mornings and evenings!

I am thinking...I wish I got more sleep last night . . . baby likes to move too much.

I am thankful for...many blessings in my life . . . I feel like we're in a season of blessings right now.

From our lesson plans...easing back into doing our daily chart. Focusing on reading and starting a new math program.

From the kitchen...lots of leftovers, so I don't have to cook each night, but here's my plan w/ the leftovers.
Monday - succatash
Tuesday - black bean burritos
Wednesday - taco ring
Thursday - crockpot stuffed peppers
Friday - crockpot stuffed peppers
Saturday - taco salad

I am going...
Monday - clean Grandma's, gym, Ignite kickoff (homeschool co-op)
Tuesday - gym, baseball practice
Wednesday- nowhere
Thursday - gym, baseball practice
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - White Water, church
Sunday - nowhere

I am reading... Loving Your Kids on Purpose, The Boneman's Daughter by Ted Dekker

I am hearing...boys reading books

Around the house...doing some scrapbooking (pics to come this week), washing and waxing the truck, selling my I-pod on Ebay.

Pregnancy pic of the week (7 months or 31 weeks)...37 inches around!

Photobucket

Join us every monday here.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

You are beautiful!!

Be Blessed my Friend!

Post a Comment