My Simple Woman's Daybook 8/10/2009

Outside my window...peaceful


I am thinking...I miss Jon :-(


I am thankful for...fun day with my boys yesterday


From our lesson plans...Magic School Bus Unit study, lots of reading


From the kitchen...
Monday - baked salmon, tabouleh, baked sweet potato fries
Tuesday - leftovers
Wednesday - zucchini pizza
Thursday - crockpot stuffed peppers
Friday - at the lake
Saturday - at the lake
Sunday - at the lake


I am going...
Monday - gym, errands
Tuesday - Dr.'s Appt, gym, baseball practice
Wednesday- clean Grandma's
Thursday - gym, baseball practice
Friday - Lake Eufaula w/life group
Saturday - Lake Eufaula w/ life group
Sunday - Lake Eufaula w/ life group

I am reading... Loving Your Kids on Purpose

I am hoping... (and believing) to practice patience w/ my boys


I am hearing...boys eating their oatmeal

Around the house...Baking - homeade granola bars, super power muffins, figuring out my new Pazzles Inspiration (woo-hoo!) and doing some scrapbooking, ordering the materials for the cloth diapers I will be sewing soon.


A pic from the wedding. So happy for my sister!


Photobucket


Join us every monday here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment