My Simple Woman's Daybook 7/6/2009

Outside my window...All leveled for the new house!

I am thinking...I sure love my new laptop.

I am thankful for...A hard working hubby. Three day weekend and he works HARD at home the whole time.

From our lesson plans...summer reading program at the library. The Book of Virtues unit studies.

From the kitchen... Jon's going out of town . . . again . . .poor Baby . . . poor me
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - leftovers
Wednesday - quinoa edamame salad
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - turkey burgers, sweet potato fries
Saturday - broccoli rice casserole
Sunday - grilled chicken and veggies, skillet potatoes

I am wearing...undies and tank top. Still haven't gotten dressed

I am going...
Monday - gym, errands
Tuesday - T-ball game
Wednesday- gym
Thursday - T-ball practice
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - nowhere
Sunday - church

I am reading... home building books, Try Darkness by James Scott Bell.
I am hoping... Getting bids from subcontractors goes smooth the next couple of weeks. I'm trying my hand at being a GC.

I am hearing...big diesel engine of hubby's dully - he's leaving

Around the house...Baking, gardening, photography, scrapbooking, sewing, excercising, laying out in the sun.

Pregnancy pic of the week...24 weeks


Join us every monday here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment