My Simple Woman's Daybook 6/29/2009

Outside my window...Pretty. A little break from the 100 degree weather will be nice.

I am thinking...I love fresh blueberries.

I am thankful for...Great family time this weekend with my hubby being back in town.

From our lesson plans...summer reading program at the library. We've been counting money as the boys save up for some much coveted knights, horses and dragons. We've been doing a countdown of Kaden's birthday. It will be over tomorrow!

From the kitchen... Jon's out of town . . . again . . .

Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans (Kaden's BD dinner that he chose)
Wednesday - pita veggie pizzas
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - farmer's chicken
Saturday - sausage, pepperoni, alfredo pizza
Sunday - beer but chicken

I am wearing...workout clothes. Ready to hit the gym!

I am going...

Monday - clean Grandma's, T-ball game
Tuesday - nowhere
Wednesday- gym
Thursday - T-ball practice
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - nowhere
Sunday - church

I am reading... home building books, Try Darkness by James Scott Bell. Thanks to our laid back weekend I read a whole novel on Saturday!

I am hoping...We get our house plans finalized this week

I am hearing...nothing. Boys are still sleeping

Around the house...Baking, gardening, photography, scrapbooking, sewing, excercising, laying out in the sun. Dozer coming on Saturday!

Picture though I'm sharing...We are in the process of turning this












Into this



Join us every monday here.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

That house is gorgeous! I am so excited for you guys. We had a good time the other day. I am enjoying getting to know you!

Post a Comment