My Simple Woman's Daybook 7/20/2009

Outside my window...A little reprieve from the 100 degree weather.

I am thinking...Waiting on other people to do things is hard. (Bids on our house is taking forever!)

I am thankful for...homeade granola.

From our lesson plans...summer reading program at the library. The Book of Virtues unit studies. Drawing.

From the kitchen...
Tuesday - roast, carrots, potatoes
Wednesday - farmer's chicken
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - kabobs
Saturday - frozen pizza (I'll be gone)
Sunday - steaks, baked potatoes, salad

I am wearing...black capris, t-shirt (still no maternity clothes! I'm a rebel!)

I am going...
Monday - gym, errands
Tuesday - Dr.'s Appt, T-ball game
Wednesday- gym
Thursday - T-ball practice
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - Anna's personal shower
Sunday - church
I am reading... Vienna Prelude, Loving Your Kids on Purpose

I am hoping... To hear stuff about the house this week.

I am hearing...boys drawing

Around the house...Baking -need to do something with apples, gardening, photography, scrapbooking, sewing, excercising, laying out in the sun.
Pregnancy pic of the week...this week marks 6 months! Measuring 36" around the waist. Yikes!




Join us every monday here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment