My Simple Woman's Daybook 6/22/2009

Outside my window...Hot and sunny already!

I am thinking...We need to take a break from the sun today.

I am thankful for...oatmeal.

From our lesson plans...summer reading program at the library. Coloring, drawing, playing legos, gardening, etc.

From the kitchen... Jon's out of town . . . again, but I'm going to cook this week! Me and the boys are tired of sandwiches!

Monday - chicken, sweet potatoes, steamed swiss chard
Tuesday - leftovers
Wednesday - red pepper, asparagus, chicken pizza
Thursday - out
Friday - pesto and veggie pasta
Saturday - grilled chicken
Sunday - barbecue in the crockpot

I am wearing...old dancer shirt and shorts

I am going...

Monday - nowhere
Tuesday - bank for our home mortgage, gym, errands, T-ball
Wednesday- nowhere
Thursday - Dr.'s appt, gym, T-ball
Friday - nowhere, friends coming over
Saturday - nowhere
Sunday - church
I am reading... home building books, Much More! (as suggested by my wonderful Grandmother)

I am hoping...Our home building will go smoothly
I am hearing...Will talking to pretend friends

Around the house...Baking, gardening, photography, scrapbooking, sewing, excercising, laying out in the sun. (What's new???)
Pregnancy Picture of the Week...5 months...
















Current Family Pics ...



































Join us every monday here.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

You are beautiful!! :)

Glad you are feeling well!

Post a Comment