My Simple Woman's Daybook 3/3/2009


Outside my window...50's today. Up to 80's by Thursday! Woo-hoo!


I am thinking...I am so blessed!


I am thankful for...my mountain-moving ALMIGHTY GOD who has revealed Himself even more to me recently


From our lesson plans...Continue working on All About Me Books - finish hands and feet. Go on to digestive system and learn about health and nutrition


From the kitchen...

Monday - Venison, chicken, veggie quesadilas, steamed veggies
Tuesday - chicken stew, cornbread
Wednesday - chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, salad
Thursday - enchiladas, roasted veggies
Friday - turkey pepperoni and veggie pizza, salad
Saturday - crispy ranch chicken, steamed veggies, sweet potatoes
Sunday - leftovers


I am wearing...velvet Old Navy lounging pants, VSA t-shirt


I am creating...still working on house plans and I MUST get some scrapbook layouts done!


I am going...


Monday - nowhere
Tuesday - boys start swimming lessons
Wednesday - nowhere
Thursday - swimming lessons
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - church
Sunday - nowhere


I am reading... Created To Be His Help Meet (thanks Nicole!), Increase Your Financial IQ (thanks Dad!), a couple of pregnany nutrition books (not really learning anything new there, but it's fun!)


I am hoping...that this cold goes away quick. I want to be running by Wednesday!


I am hearing...Will playing


Around the house...not a lot on the to do list. Hoping to get some fun projects going. The boys are going to help me make them some tool belts.


One of my favorite things today...my simple life . . . what a blessing to have so much time to enjoy my hubby, kids and especially my God.






Join us every monday atPeggy's Daybook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Daybook this week! Sorry about the cold. Envious of the 80's but grateful for the rain! Tickle them boys for me!!

Nicole Knox said...

Hope you like the book=)

Ali said...

That's funny, we are making two of the same things this week!

Post a Comment