My Simple Woman's Daybook 2/23/2008

Outside my window...a little cool, no wind gusts at least!

I am thinking...I love getting away sometimes, but I'm always glad to be back home


I am thankful for...being able to spend so much time with my little guys . . . Will's been on my lap all morning . . . I've been kissing and hugging on him and treasuring it because it will be gone before I know it

From our lesson plans...Continue working on All About Me Books and learning about health and nutrition

From the kitchen...
Monday - Cheesy skillet enchiladas, chips and fresh salsa
Tuesday - Tuna melts, salad
Wednesday - Barbecue chicken pineapple pizza
Thursday - Chicken Stew, cornbread
Friday - hot links, crispy zucchini coins
Saturday - leftovers

I am wearing...fav buckle jeans, football jersey shirt

I am creating...rough sketch of our house plan so I can start the budget . . . so exciting!

I am going...
Monday - clean Grandma's house
Tuesday - Science Museum of OK, Kaden's PE, gym
Wednesday - nowhere
Thursday - Kaden's PE, gym
Friday - Beyond Event at LC
Saturday - church

I am reading... youversion.com, Cashflow Quadrant, Enemy of the State, whole stack of crafty books

I am hoping...that my ankle is strong enough to start speed walking this week

I am hearing...my kids playing basketball

Around the house...shirts I need to tailor for Jon, baking - apple cinnamon muffins, cooking - big batch of hot and sour soup for me to eat off of, taxes

One of my favorite things today...peaches from our orchard that I put up in the freezer last summer . . . having them in my oatmeal this morning . . . yum!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...my current inspiration


























Join us every monday atPeggy's Daybook

3 comments:

Nicole Knox said...

Cant wait to see you Friday night!

Anonymous said...

Great books for inspiration!

How do you make your salsa?

Your weekly meals always make me salivate. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of getting Midwest Modern. Do you like it?

Post a Comment