My Simple Woman's Daybook 9/28/2009


Outside my window...my new house! :-)


I am thinking...boys sure are wild!


I am thankful for...great family and friends. For those of you who think I have it all together with all that is going on in my life right now, I really don't. And if it seems like it, it's only because of awesome people in my life helping and supporting me.


From our lesson plans...wrapping up our cooperation unit study. Current favorite learning games - word plane (Kaden made this up), roadblock.


From the kitchen...baking and cooking this week...

Banana muffins
Amish friendship bread
Succatash
Black bean nachos supreme
Curried Chicken
Roasted red pepper hummus


I am going...

Monday - gym, dinner at parents
Tuesday - pick out windows and rock, Dr.'s appt, gym, baseball game (Ali is watching the boys for me!)
Wednesday- nowhere
Thursday - Ignite, gym
Friday - nowhere
Saturday - church
Sunday - nowhere


I am reading... Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, bible study God's Love Alive in You by Kay Arthur that I'm doing with my accountability partner.


I am hoping...things go smoothly with the construction of the house.


Around the house...organizing the office/craft room (I can't wait til we move, it's driving me crazy!)


Picture thought I'm sharing...I can't believe we're going to have a baby in about 4 weeks! Starting to get excited about the little bundle, even though it doesn't seem like it should be here already.



Photobucket


Join us every monday here.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Just read the last two blogs....now I think I'll cry for a bit...happy, blessed tears :).

Love you.

Post a Comment