My Simple Woman's Daybook 5/18/2009

Outside my window...BEOOOOOTIFUL!!!! This week is going to be awesome in the 80's. No rain!

I am thinking...Maybe this weather will inspire me to do more.

I am thankful for...friendships. I have never been more blessed in this area than right now.

From our lesson plans...reading character building books based on animals. As desired we will study the specific animals and draw them. (Kaden thinks we shouldn't have to do "school" anymore since it's almost summer).

From the kitchen...
Monday - barbecue chicken pineapple pizza, salad
Tuesday - grilled chicken, sauteed veggies, baked potatoes
Wednesday - out
Thursday - mexican lasagne
Friday - mini meat pies, salad
Saturday - breakfast pizza
Sunday - beef quesadillas, homeade salsa and chips

I am wearing...capris and pink shirt

I am going...
Monday - clean Grandma's
Tuesday - nowhere, friends coming over
Wednesday- brunch w/ some girls, out to dinner with life group
Thursday - ultra sound (woopee!!), PE, gym
Friday - Jasmine Moran Children's Museum w/ friends
Saturday - nowhere
Sunday - church
Whew! Busy week!

I am reading... Elijah by Charles Swindoll, photography books, Seams to Me

I am hoping...I don't accidentally see the sex of our baby at the 4D ultrasound. We want to be surprised this time!

I am hearing...Boys playing, birds chirping, wind softly blowing.

Around the house...Baking, gardening, photography, scrapbooking, sewing, excercising, laying out in the sun.

Pregnancy Picture of the Week...16 weeks...














































Join us every monday here.

3 comments:

Michael said...

We have our ultrasound this Wednesday. We also don't want to find out the sex of the baby. Well, Liz doesn't want to and I do...I'm going along with it. ;-)

Kelsey said...

Have fun at the ultrasound!

Abbi said...

Are you sure you're 16-weeks pregnant?! I look like that when I eat too many fajitas. ;)

Post a Comment